Definitions And Interpretation:
Maya’s Organic World Ltd, Maya’s Organic World, we or us: Maya’s Organic World Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH;
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trysts and partnerships;
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Contact information such as e-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our Use Of Data
5. For purposes of Data Protection Act 1998, Maya’s Organic World Ltd is the “data collector”.
6. We will retain any data you submit for 12 month.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- Transmission by e-mail of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third Party Websites And Services
10. Maya’s Organic World Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links To Other Websites
Changes Of Business Ownership And Control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling Use Of Your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality Of The Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
(Cookies). Accessing Your Own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Maya’s Organic World Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £25.
21. Data security is of great importance to Maya’s Organic World Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safegaurd and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Maya’s Organic World to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages that you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may loose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Welsh courts.